Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new year new life~

yup..this is my first time to write sumthin' for people to read...
never thought to do this before until my nadia izzah always ask me to do blogging..
seriously,i don't know what to type or tell but i try to use this blog as my space to remind myself n my beloved fwens~~

first of all,not to late for me to wish hepi new year as our hijrah year<1430h> already started 10 days ago..hope so me n my fwens do our best to complete this year with flying colors in everything..
for all,get extra power from Allah to give us strength to strive for mumtaz this year with usaha doa n tawakal~~insyaAllah

lastly for the 1st art of writing n typing from myself,hope u all will enjoy my short or medium essay with benefits n stuck with it forever~~^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's my name!
keep blogging~
u'll find it nice and enjoy blogging very muchhh..

amy mohd nor said...

I'M ENJOYING NOW~~HAHAHA

atiqahmki said...

amy amy amy amy amy amy!!!
blog ni hijauuuuuuuuuuuuu cm amy(org tukar kaler jd hijau sbb tak mandi, hrp maklum).
haha.
welcome to blogging.tp addict die susah hilg weh.haha

amy mohd nor said...

bto la ika~~
huhuhuu xdapat dihapukn dah neh~~
helo kite oweiz mandi eh..
hahaha ika yg busuk..

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 the congestion of my mind. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.