Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

..koPITIam..

coz i don't wanna be alone
live a life all my own
coz i dont wanna live my life in isolation
filled with empty decoration
coz i wanna be with people that i know
who do the things i do
make all my dreams come true
i dont recognise the shadow on my door
although i've seen them all before
because the ONLY thing i really want is TO BE WITH U..

huhuhu bile dengar lagu neh mmg aku teringat kat sume kawan2 aku..the tiggers,my yt 07/08 sebab korang memang BEST~
part coz i wanna be with people that i know,who do the things i do,make all my dreams come true tu mmg sgt lekat kat hatiku~~
korg mmg kawan2 yg aku knl,suka duka ditempuh sesama..


the tiggers even we're in separate ways now,but i know we all do the same thing now..we are hunting and finding to be a better person and useful malaysian and muslim~u all are my motivation when i'm down and my happiness when i'm happy..
shah,hakim,dhue,jojo,redza,chong,teng,jepa,dnoq,
ika,,tra,adib,peah,wiwi,dila,chep,miko,mira,fifi,ilyya,elle n keyma..
weird huh we are not together now but we still can rewind our memories when we were together..sometimes tergelak sensorg because we always act like kiddocal n never growing up..
hahahaha.. huhuhu..

my yt batch 07/08,knowing u all is always make me wanna laugh,we are from the same state but different places..we be together as our home are so far away from us~~
we are like siblings but sometimes like the enemies..we are hunting for the same target n we wanna be the succesor together..hope our dreams come true n we will be happy together..
so many challenges in front of us n i hope we will tru it together n no one will left behind..
suppose we are not the same in our mind but hope in our heart we are the twins~
who will give anything for our friendship..
who will do everything for our siblings..
who will be together to comforting family..
hope we will be like that~~
gad,miji,marami,faris,aiman,lukpi,izzah,syek,kak poh,mard,kak ju,fakhriah,aizum..

i love u all so much..^^WANNA CRY..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 the congestion of my mind. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.