Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

..jangan bace,me,blabling alone..

erk..actually i didn't know what to talk about..
but i just got a feeling to fill my most precious time tonite with my laptoppie in front of me..
i know that i got so many books to be read n revise n my parents hopes n advices etc etc..
but,
i just didn't have any mood to so call study tonite..
already done everything to get into the study mood but i just don't get it,okaii..
erm,talking about rebel,
yes i love to rebel,for anything that actually very good to me..
i love to follow the rules but that some kind of boring too to follow all the rules..
yeah,so i break the rules..
think back of what i did last week,it was really unreasonable and useless thing..
what actually i got from all those attitudes,hmph?
nothing..yeah spell it again, n.o.t.h.i.n.g..
actually i'm not very understand of what had happened to me..
i am some kind of trying to be better and at the same time i really don't care to be bad..
erghhh,setan jauhilah akuu..
for those who yang rase aku cam weirdo or freak for those past weeks,
i really apologize for that behavior..
my mental n emotion not really steady and the same time the time is really running out..
talking about the time whose pass me by without even give me quick look,
yeah i'm running out of it..but thanks to my autonomic nervous system,
i not really nervous..hey,where is my sympathetic stimulation hah?
kak poh did u steal it?
yeah,now i really look pathetic for the reason my final is just around the corner..
for every single song i heard now,i really want to shout it out loud..
but,i know i can't..
forgive me for those who read this n said it wasting ur time but i really do not ask u to read ok..
i just spill out of what i feel now into the wrost words n sentences..
i know my writing n grammar is very bad,but please just let it be like that because ..
arghh forget it..let it be like how it is..
yeah,for those yang blom kenal aku lagi..
ini la amy,emosi memang tak pernah stabil..
nampak cam okay je but not really okay inside..
but kalo memang luaran nampak tak okay,ya la tu kot tak okay kat dalam..
okay tak okay punye tafsiran,pandai pandai r pikir ape okay n tak okay tu..
i'm not the one who can judge myself..
i just the one who decide who i'll be..
all of judgement i rely on u to judge amy neh camne..
kate la nak kate ape,ku terime biar pedih..
knowing the real world make me realize we are different in person..
we have our own opinion,interest,taste etc etc..
even aku suke wat kueh letak buah,tapi aku tak suke sangat pom makan kueh ade buah kat dalam..
tu aku,yang lain lain lak rasenyee...
conclusion we are different..
suck, ku habiskan mase kat sini..*okay amirah,mind ur language*
but today i really don't care..just ignore me k...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 the congestion of my mind. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.