Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

..hepi bestDAy KAK JU..

dearest my KAK JU,
knowing u for about 2 years make my life wonderful and sooo cool..
u created so many memories in my life here..
u r the one that would be there where i am not-so-hepi here..
u r the one that always know what it is within my heart..
even u r younger than me but still, u r my elder sister..
the mature one,and always be there to hear all of my probs..
thanks for coming into my life,i appreciate our fwenship so much..
love u so much KAK JU,sweet 19~

as long as we have HOPE
tomorrow awaits
as long as we have MEMORIES
yesterday remains
as long as we have FRIENDSHIP
TODAY IS BEAUTIFUL^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 the congestion of my mind. Design by WPThemes Expert

Blogger Templates and RegistryBooster.